There are openings on the PTO Board!
Would you like to really get involved with your PTO? Why not serve on the Board? Board members serve a one or two year term, and are crucial to the operations of the PTO. It's a great way to meet people, be a part of positive change at our school, and have fun!
Currently, the following positions on the board are open for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Keeping a permanent record of all meetings by taking minutes for the PTO and Executive Board.
- Preparing the agenda for meetings.
- Creating the student directory.
- The oversight of the maintenance of all PTO Committee files submitted by the respective committee chairpersons.
- Soliciting names of volunteers for all Committees.
- Presenting proposed Chairperson names for each Committee to the Executive Board for approval.
- Keeping a list of Lead Room Parents for each classroom.
- Acting as a liaison between the PTO and the Room Parents.
If you are interested in serving on the board, please contact the board president at email@example.com.